Respiratory Therapist Jobs at Baptist
Join Our Respiratory Therapy Team at Baptist
As we continue in our fight against the COVID-19 pandemic in all the communities we serve, Baptist Memorial hospitals are looking for motivated professionals to make a difference in their own communities as registered respiratory therapists (RRTs) or certified respiratory therapists (CRTs).
High-paying, seasonal opportunities with a $3,000 bonus*
Our RRT and CRT positions are part of a 16-week seasonal employment program with a $3,000 bonus for licensed candidates who complete the assignment. Rate of pay depends on location and is up to $60 an hour. Talk to a Baptist recruiter to learn more.
*Rates vary at each Baptist location and are limited to the RRT/CRT Seasonal Program.
Successful candidates must be able to provide respiratory care using critical thinking skills learned and refined through education and experience as a respiratory therapist. They will also collaborate with others to provide patient care by:
- Assessing patients
- Developing, implementing and evaluating plans of care
- Administering medications as prescribed
- Providing patient and family education
- Must possess current required CRT/RRT licensure and credentials and demonstrate competencies for assigned area
- Must work a minimum of 36 hours a week for 16 consecutive weeks
- Must have the competency requirements to work in all specified units, as needed
- Must have one year of recent CRT or RRT experience to qualify for the program
- Current American Heart Association health care providers’ Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is preferred
- Seasonal employment does not qualify for full-time or part-time benefits.
- Participants may be eligible for Baptist’s 403b retirement plan, providing all eligibility requirements are met.
CRT/RRT Seasonal Bonus Referral Program
If a CRT/RRT Seasonal Program participant successfully recruits an external candidate into the CRT/RRT Seasonal Program, he or she will receive a referral bonus of $200 per recruit. Referral bonus payments will be made the first pay period following the start of the CRT/RRT Seasonal Program.
Join our team. Connect with us today.
For more information on the certified respiratory therapist and registered respiratory therapist positions and to speak directly to a Baptist recruiter, please complete the form below.